Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 8 December 2017
After many years of reading and hearing about the full 192 minute version I finally have it and boy it doesn't disappoint. It's not all video as a lot has been lost over the decades but what is there is amazing. If your a fan then this is most definitely for you. Well worth the money and it'll be a keeper forever. Great extras....Basically this is a perfect Mad World set,trust me when I say you'll be MAD to miss out on it.
on 14 September 2017
This is a review of the 2 disc Criterion blu-ray.
I have knocked one star off my rating because there appear to be no subtitles on the extended version of this film (disc 2). The theatrical release (disc 1) does have subtitles.
I have noticed on all Criterion releases that subtitles can not be accessed from the main menu; you have to access them from your blu-ray player. Although my blu-ray players state that there are subtitles for the extended version, they do not appear. Can anyone else please confirm this. Other than this the Criterion release is superb.
on 15 December 2017
I eventually bought this film ( which is hard to find ) through Amazon. Yes It costs around 20 pounds but it is so funny and is a very good film. With plenty of good characters playing their parts very well. I would say it is a must see. I watched this last night and the second part ( because there is an intermission in the middle, this morning. It will make you laugh even though it seems so dated. A good watch though. PC. 15. 12. 2017.
on 15 November 2016
A very funny film years ago, only to find it very funny after all this time. Why this film is NOT in Blue ray, is a mystery.
on 6 September 2017
Excellent old movie and made me laugh just as much as when I saw it for the first time. Recommended!!
on 13 November 2017
I saw this at the cinema several times when first shown in the sixties,this is the best version on blu Ray yet.
on 15 November 2017
great comedy from the rarly days
on 2 November 2017
What a movie! still fresh
on 3 December 2017
A great restoration of a great film.
on 7 October 2017
My husbands favourite film.