- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
It's Banking Jim, But Not as We Know It Paperback – 24 Sep 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Chris has the intellectual acumen and the drive and dedication to his industry so rare in the business world today." --Steve Edwards MBE, Head of Fraud, eBay Europe
"Chris is uniquely skilled in articulately painting a clear picture of the dynamics impacting our future." --Deborah L. Bianucci, President & CEO, BAI, USA
"Chris successfully captures the pulse of the financial services industry from a truly global perspective."
--Emmanuel Daniel, Founder, The Asian Banker
About the Author
About Chris Skinner
Chris has been providing independent, expert commentary on the key developments in banking for over a decade in his role as Chief Executive of Balatro and Chairman of the Financial Services Club.He is also a key commentator on banking for prime time news channels including the BBC, Sky and Bloomberg. Prior to creating his independent entities, Chris had key roles at management and board levels covering insurance, retail and investment banking across a range of consulting and technology firms.