on 21 February 2014
Some amusing chapters. I found this book to be filled with many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that made reading difficult at times.
on 27 February 2014
Badly written and appallingly edited. He does talk a little sense but generally this book is an insult. Leave it on the shelf.
on 27 August 2014
The subject matter here and the author's take on it is very amusing though often remarkably insightful. It's a pity that it is so poorly written. The spelling mistakes and terrible grammar make it almost unreadable in places.
on 2 March 2014
Funny yet surprisingly truthful, but quite a few typing, spelling and grammatical errors which put me off at times. :/
on 9 February 2014
Not everyone's taste - should have been allerted by other reviews rather than their scores. Found it just a rant and not at all funny - still, we are all different.
on 7 February 2014
** it's all bollocks**
This guy is angry (and funny)
if there's one thing i like it's a good comedy rant. This boo has various subjects, all of which seem to upset Dave. I've felt a few of the frustrations myself so it was nice to see that it wasn't just me who hated virgin media or the NHS.
**its all a load of shit**
Hands down the best book I’ve bought all month
I've only had my Kindle a month but I've really got into it. I like nothing more than searching the humour pages and have found some gems. This is the best of the lot though. There's some genuinely laugh out loud moments in it. Much more than the books I've seen with `LOL' written in the title anyway. Do yourself a favour. Buy it
on 6 February 2014
It's All Bollocks:
Angry Dave tells it like it is
I loved this book - if you've had a bad day it's the perfect read. Angry Dave doesn't hold back on his rants, and takes on everything that most of us find irritating in daily life. He's pissed off and wants the world to feel his pain. Angry, funny, rude but actually very insightful! Highly recommended!

It's All A Load Of S***:
More Angry Dave please.
He's back and he's still angry! I loved his first book and this one is just as funny, if not more so. Angry Dave's rants are brutally honest, and there's actually a lot of truth in what he says. But most of all it's a funny, easy read - more Angry Dave please!
on 2 July 2014
to be read in dribs and drabs, becomes a bit much anger for a long read
on 6 February 2014
I got this after reading the first, this one is better in my opinion, it's so funny and the things that upset Dave are the things that upset most people, he is just about to talk about them in a funny way. Again, he reminds me of Jack Dee.
It's all a load of shit
on 6 September 2014
More brilliance from angry Dave! Love it!