Customer reviews

on 18 May 2015
Great hair mask... really softens and moisturises my hair. I spend a lot of time in the sea doing water sports and this definitely helps to give my hair some much needed TLC after a day of abuse from sun and seasalt!! It also smells lovely!! I use it with the shampoo of the same line and it works a treat!
on 6 March 2014
Its the best thing for my hair, I can't live without it and I definitely notice a difference with using this product. Love it.
on 8 February 2015
This is one product I would not like to be without. Great stuff.

Why the large price increase? The last time I ordered, it was £17.00. Now is as gone up to £25.00.
I know the product is good, but you are pricing it off the market. I wont be using it again.
on 28 November 2014
Best hair product ever, does exactly as it says.
on 16 September 2015
Wow worth every penny ! As someone who dyes there hair a lot this was just the result I wanted and that's with using it only once
on 17 April 2014
This leaves hair sooo soft and manageable. I've very fine hair so only use it every week or so but it really does the job!
on 6 May 2013
If anything it dried out my heavily lightened back length caucasian hair - might work for other hair types, but herbal essences hair masks a third of the price worked much better at moisturising my hair and stopping breakage.
on 15 May 2015
It really works on coloured dry and damaged hair
on 28 February 2016
I love this stuff it's fantastic on my hair
on 9 October 2014