on 27 September 2009
I bought this scent having read about it in a magazine. It's quite woody, much more so than I thought it would be, and almost smells like a man could wear it as well. Although I usually go for lighter/floral perfumes, I really love this and will definitely be buying it again.
on 30 December 2010
This isn't as sickly sweet as other Issey Miyake's. For a few years now I've actually been wearing L'Eau D'Issey for men as it has a fresh spicy, woody, scent (I'm a woman by the way), but I was quite taken by this one. It has all the charms of the L'Eau D'Issey but with a warmer more sultry feel. Perhaps a little pungent at first (hence my 4 star rating) but It actually gets better and warmer as it mellows. I have some sprayed on a wooley scarf which has been lingering for a few months! It definitely matures with age.

By the way, don't be misled by the bottle shown here on the 30ml version. It's not as tall as that, so it might be a slight shock when you receive it and think you've received the wrong size. The 30ml one is a dumpy bottle, not really sure why they don't show the proper one!
on 12 March 2014
I was gutted when A Scent was discontinued as it’s always been my favourite perfume, so I’ve been wearing l’Eau D’Issey recently but it’s just not as nice. A Scent has a clean fragrance which mellows nicely with wear and fades to a light jasmine scent which lasts all day. I was thrilled to find this at such a great price even when it has been discontinued – it smells expensive and the pretty, simple bottle looks lovely on a bathroom cabinet. Super fast, free delivery too – very pleased with my purchase!!
on 9 July 2015
Smells woody, much to the upset of my daughter who won't go anywhere near me when I am wearing it. I must have got a dodgy bottle as the atomiser spray isn't complete, the tube isn't on it so when i get a bit further down the bottle I dont suppose it will spray. I should have sent it back really, but bought it at a cheaper price and couldn't be bothered with the faff.
VINE VOICEon 31 March 2015
This is a scent you need to become accustomed to. I found it erring almost on the musky side, and it is very strong. I already wore Issey Miyake so wanted to give this a try. Definitely an "out out" smell rather than an everyday work scent (such as IM or DKNY Woman)
on 20 September 2014
This isn't as strong a scent as I would like, but it has decent staying power. It's vaguely in the same scent family as Ghost Luminous, but not as sharp.
on 14 May 2015
Devine smell and quick delivery for something that is becoming hard to find like "Rocking Horse SH1TE". My sister is a very happy Birthday Girl!
on 13 January 2015
I love this perfume....smell of freshly mown hay blended with light floral tones.
Love it.
on 6 March 2015
Delivered quickly and it smells fantastic! My favourite perfume at a wonderful price!
on 20 January 2015
I got this for my wife she needed a change and for the price of it if she likes it