on 25 August 2017
Really comfy slippers. Perfect for around the house as well as for popping out to the bins/garage. Decent sole on these without being bulky or heavy. Lovely soft material and a pleasure to wear.

Have lasted really well so far, despite the dog taking a liking to chewing on them if they are left about! I was a little hesitant about the open back style as I have bought slippers like this before which then kept sliding off, but I haven't had that issue at all with these. In fact they are great with or without socks.

A tad pricey compared to a lot of other slippers, however often you get what you pay for and these are a perfect example of that.
on 21 March 2017
Very comfy. I suffer with foot pain and these are lovely and comfy. Well made and non slip.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 February 2017
My favourite slippers, fit well, have lots of pairs in different colours and werl them lots and lots! Really comfortable for my poor old sore feet with rheumatoid arthritis swelling.
One person found this helpful
on 5 July 2014
I have given these 4 stars as they are not a standard fit are quite wide so don't buy if you have narrow feet I do so they slop about a bit, however they are very comfortable it feels like you are walking on air so I am putting up with them being a bit wide as they are so soft to walk on
3 people found this helpful
on 21 September 2017
I have had isotonic slippers before and they are the most comfortable slippers I had . I have problem with my feet and struggle to find shoes that comfortable. But these slippers are brilliant
on 1 December 2017
For this price, I would expect better quality. The insole was soft and comfortable but only last for a few days, now it’s become really hard. By the way I am a light weight (52kg) female. Wouldn’t recommend it to friends.
on 25 September 2017
I love these slippers, so comfortable, they last a long time too, I bought two pairs again making 6 pairs I have purchased.
The fit is good, although I had to go down a size , no matter!
on 25 April 2016
These are the right size, exactly the same design as I had before, but they feel too narrow. I wore them for a few days thinking they would gradually stretch but they don't seem to have done. Damn, now it's too late to return them!
on 26 August 2017
Just what I needed,a slipper with a decent sole. Need to be fit to go outside.very pleased with my new slippers.
on 15 October 2017
I always buy these slippers as they are so comfortable to wear. Washable, good quality, good price.

See one answered question