- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Isle of Dogs During World War II Paperback – 10 Aug 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mick Lemmerman was raised opposite Christ Church on the Isle of Dogs. In recent years, he and fellow amateur historians have energetically researched the history of the Island, sharing information via websites, local history newsletters and social networking sites. Lemmerman has his own blogs (https://islandhistory.wordpress.com and http://isleofdogsdiary.wordpress.com). In 2014 he wrote his first book on Island history, as well as the text for the Bullivant's Wharf memorial on Thames Path.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It fetches back loads of memories and friends I had In my childhood.
I hope there will be another volume "Post War" as I lived on IOD until 1963.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews