- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
The Island of the Mist Paperback – 30 Aug 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Charlie, heading now for his 17th birthday, is introduced to the Isle of Skye, where he meets a new teacher. He is also aware that a new force is rising in the world of the sidhe. Unlike the malevolent Dark Ones of the first book, this is a more enigmatic threat, if it is a threat at all. What is certain is that Charlie is in danger, for Beara, the Cailleach, used to own the Stone, and she wants it back.
I loved the description of the Isle of Skye, as I am well aware of exactly the same feeling of connection with the place that Charlie feels. The only thing that was missing from the book was the pang of loss that you feel when you leave.
Do not be fooled by the size of this book; a lot of story is packed within this slim volume!
It's a story that would be suitable for adults as well as older children.
I can't wait for N. A. Roys' next book in this very exciting series.
A great read for all ages, written in an engaging style like the first.
N A Roy has a real talent for story telling!