Islamic Law, Epistemology and Modernity: Legal Philosophy in Contemporary Iran (Middle East Studies: History, Politics & Law) (Middle East Studies: History, Politics and Law) Paperback – 27 Apr 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > Middle East
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Religious History > Islam
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Middle East
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology