- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Islam: A Student's Approach to World Religion (Student's Approach to World Religions) Paperback – 19 Aug 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Designed for students preparing for GCE A level, and undergraduate students who may be studying Islam for the first time. The book covers all the main topics of Islam, including history, the life of Muhammad, the Qur'an, beliefs and teachings, the Muslim way of life and contemporary Islam.
About the Author
Victor W Watton is an experienced author and Senior Examiner
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In Islam, Victor Watton provides the knowledge needed for a student to sit an exam on Islam, as well as quotes from scholars, personal thoughts and a glossary of all the main words and phrases needed. It really is a must have when studying Islam at A Level.
recd as ordered
recd on a timely manner
perfect as a gift
easy to use
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this book opened my eye to the other religions of the world. quite interesting information found here. useful indeed.thank youPublished on 9 May 2014 by Bireayo
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Religion > Islam
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Islam
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Islamic Studies