- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury T&T Clark; 3rd ed. edition (25 Sept. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0567473708
- ISBN-13: 978-0567473707
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 3.5 x 21.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,439,491 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Isaiah 1-5 (ICC) (International Critical Commentary) Paperback – 25 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
ICC has been the supreme English language Bible commentary series throughout the twentieth century, and the recent additions to it...maintain its reputation as the commentary of choice, the first volume to be pulled from the shelf when a really tricky issue of exegesis or exposition is involved or an authoritative survey of historical and recent scholarly interpretation is sought on any particular passage.' --Professor James Dunn, University of Durham
About the Author
Hugh Williamson is Regius Professor of Hebrew, University of Oxford, UK.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > Old Testament > Commentaries
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > Old Testament > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Commentaries > Major Prophets
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Sacred Writings > Hebrew Bible (Old Testament)