- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Isaac Rosenberg: The Making Of A Great War Poet Paperback – 5 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
First full-length biography for 30 years of the great First World War poet.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Rosenberg died on April 1st, 1918, after a ferocious counter-attack from the Germans, in the Battle of Arras. His body was never recovered, but his legacy if worth a look at.