Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Batman [DVD] [1989] forum

Is this the uncut version

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Aug 2008 19:02:27 BDT
I watched this in the cinema when it was first released and noticed that when it came out on video (oh yes, video!) it had a few snips: The "Where does he get those wonderful toys" was slightly edited, as was The Joker's, "Get the f**k off!" at the end, as he was hanging by a thread.

Just wondering if these have been restored, or is this version still censored?

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Sep 2008 23:23:16 BDT
Wang Chin says:
Oh man theres a non-censored version?! Well the two things you mentioned are not in this version, so yes this is the censored version. I'd love to see the original version.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Oct 2008 14:32:10 BDT
Thanks, S.C., for letting me know that this version is still cut. Though what has been removed probably only amounts to no more than thirty seconds of footage and it's hardly essential, I really don't see the point in cutting it.
Has anybody got a U.S. import and can inform us as to whether that's been censored or not?

Posted on 11 Oct 2011 23:15:03 BDT
N. Warde says:
I usually go to www.dvdcompare.net to compare DVD Regions.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Batman [DVD] [1989] forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  25 Aug 2008
Latest post:  11 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions