- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4275 KB
- Print Length: 505 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brown Street Books (28 Jun. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008G1DCSM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #32,566 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£11.33|
Save £7.59 (67%)
Irretrievably Broken (Sasha McCandless Legal Thriller Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 505 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £3.49 after you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Readers new to the Sasha McCandless series would probably benefit from reading the previous two instalments in order, as they set a lot of the scene and introduce recurring characters; however, this is not strictly necessary - Miller expertly feeds enough background information throughout the story, so that all readers can follow the main plot, but without giving her existing readers the impression that content is being unnecessarily repeated. It's a very tricky balance to achieve, and even very well-known writers often get it wrong; take the example of Jean M Auel - the author of the Earth's Children series. Her last novel - ...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really compelling read, I downloaded the next in the series as soon as I finished this book. I hope it is as good as the previous books.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Another brilliant story by Melissa F. Miller. I thoroughly enjoy them.Published 10 months ago by Sue James
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Legal
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Mystery
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Series
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Mystery > Series
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Thrillers > Legal
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction