- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Irrational Man [DVD] 
|Additional DVD options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Woody Allen writes and directs this mystery drama starring Joaquin Phoenix, Emma Stone and Parker Posey. Brilliant philosophy professor Abe Lucas (Phoenix) comes to work at a small-town college much to the excitement of the locals. But Abe is an alcoholic who is suffering from depression and questioning the meaning of his existence. He becomes romantically involved with colleague Rita (Posey) and precocious student Jill (Stone), the latter of whom helps to improve his mood. But it is when he overhears a conversation about a corrupt judge that he finally feels he has found his true calling: to commit a murder...
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
love emma stone too, her eyes I could look at them all day !
interesting film. at some points I felt the actors were struggling to keep the momentum going, they appeared a bit subdued and uncomfortable, self conscious that they were 'acting' but other than that this is an enjoyable story and the ending is a nice twist.
The movie isn't perfect of course, and arguably Allen's other Hitchcockian like effort Match Point is better. But for now and considering that he isn't getting any younger, Allen has made a very at times, delicious piece of film.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews