on 9 January 2014
This game is perhaps the greatest tower defense game that I have ever had the joy of playing. It is a fast paced game with great graphics and a decent sound track. Plus you can play the game without having to buy anything with actual money. ( except when you buy the actual game ) There are many features such as reinforcements and heroes and the game is well worth the money. If you like this game then consider getting the sequel, kingdom rush frontiers
on 7 April 2017
Constipation is not something I suffer with, quite the opposite if you must know, however I can see how this game would alleviate this dire circumstance. Bit of strategic thinking whilst straining what feels like a freshly felled log (complete with branches attached) out of the anal passage.
on 30 May 2017
Fantastic game, and easy to play! Like!! More please!
on 22 January 2014
A perfect game for all ages. Great graphics and stunning gameplay! Easy to learn and good for when your bored too. It can get a little intense but only really if you play hard mode. Definety worth the money, just a must buy for anyone who likes a lil' something to play. 5 Stars!
on 9 August 2013
Tower defence games have been around for years ( played on my spectrum!) And this is another great version. This game is fast paced with good graphics and I like the reinforcement and hero extras
on 22 August 2013
This game is great and well worth the money. It continues to keep me amused. Favourite things are the big bosses on some levels, and the medieval equivalent of the atomic bomb. There are also hidden things along the way - especially on the snowy winter stages. So look out. This game is a great buy. Just wanting the sequel now which I think is already out on Ipads.
on 21 September 2013
Once I started playing this game, I could not stop! Good range of levels and challenges to keep you battling on for hours. Some of the challenges I just can`t do but will keep saving my gold to buy weapons. Good graphics, excellent!
on 15 August 2013
Very entertaining strategy game. Did not expect it to be this good so hats off to the developers. Really looking forward to future releases.
on 29 June 2013
I waited so long for this! I remember it as a flash, I donated and spent all my time on it, super addictive and generally amazing
on 1 January 2014
A very good tower defence type of game. Plenty of hours of game play here at a great cost. You can buy extra heros and items to make the game easy but you dont have to.