Iron and Steel Paperback – 17 Apr 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Iron and steel remain the most commonly used materials in manufacturing. This book is a complete treatment of iron and steel including some history, methods involved in their production, descriptions of various steels and cast irons and their properties and how they are heat treated.
About the Author
William Hosford is Professor Emeritus of Materials Science at the University of Michigan. He is the author of numerous research publications, and the following books: The Mechanics of Crystals and Textured Polycrystals (1993), Physical Metallurgy (Materials Engineering) (2005), Materials Science: An Intermediate Text (2007), Materials for Engineers (2008), Mechanical Behavior of Materials, 2nd edition (2009), Solid Mechanics (2010), Physical Metallurgy, 2nd edition (2010), Metal Forming: Mechanics and Metallurgy, 4th edition with Robert M. Caddell (2011).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering