- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Iron Labs Nutrition, AC8 Xtreme (Blue Raspberry) - 300 grams - Pre-Workout Supplement With Caffeine, Beta-Alanine, Glutamine and Creatine - 20-40 Pre Workout Servings
|Price:||£15.78 (£52.60 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- AC8 Xtreme is the pre workout supplement from Iron Labs Nutrition. Iron Labs Nutrition has been producing food supplements since 2009.
- AC8 Xtreme's formula includes 1,500mg of Creatine, 1,000mg of Beta Alanine and 1,000mg L-Glutamine per regular serving.
- AC8 Xtreme also provides 200mg Caffeine and 1,000mg L-Taurine per serving. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system and helps to increase alertness.
- Blue Raspberry flavour makes for a great pre workout drink - simply mix the recommended dosage of AC8 Xtreme powder with water in your shaker, it blends easily - and then drink approximately 30 minutes before your workout.
- AC8 Xtreme is manufactured at a facility in the UK which is BRC Food Certificated and GMP-Certified.
- Supplement With Caffeine, Beta-Alanine, Glutamine and Creatine - 20-40 Servings
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Indications:Pre workout supplement
Ingredients:Creatine Monohydrate, Dextrose Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Citrulline Malate, Caffeine, Raspberry Flavouring, Stabilisers (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Colouring (Brilliant Blue), Sweetner (Sucralose).
Directions:For a regular serving take half a scoop mixed with 200ml of water approximately 30 minutes before working out. For a max strength serving take a full scoop mixed with 300ml of water approximately 30 minutes before working out.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
AC8 Xtreme is the food supplement from Iron Labs Nutrition that is a source of caffeine (200mg per regular serving) – which contributes to central nervous system stimulation and increasing alertness. The product is manufactured in the UK.
Pre workout supplementSee all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
200mls of water with half a scoop gave a noticeable pump, and no strong overpowering flavour that you can get with some other brands!
Great supplier...ordered 5pm arrived 11am the next day!!!
Increased energy for sure but needed the full 15g to get this effect.
Doesn't mix well and always some left over in the bottom of the shaker.
Taste is fine.
PWO is different for everybody you have to keep trying till you get one that agrees with you, which may or may not be the same as the next guy.
Using various products almost every day, I've built up a pretty strong tolerance to most of the ingredients in pre workout, but this seems to still give me the kick I need.
As a powerlifter I need a strong product, especially on my weaker days after work, but this ticks all the boxes. Certain flavours don't work as well, but this one is the strongest, for me. @75kg I use one and a half scoops, for a 90 minute workout doing 180+kg squats and deads and I don't crash throughout it. Iron Labs so far are providing the best supplement I've used. Cheaper than all the rest and really really gives me a solid kick.
4 stars as only just started to use.
Most recent customer reviews