- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: The Lilliput Press Ltd (21 Jan. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843510197
- ISBN-13: 978-1843510192
- Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 15.5 x 3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 748,957 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Irish Flour-milling: A Thousand Year History Paperback – 21 Jan 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The editor, Andy Bielenberg, lectures in history at National University of Ireland, Cork. He is author of Cork's Industrial Revolution (1991) Locke's Distillery (Lilliput, 1993) and The Irish Diaspora (2000), and edited The Shannon Scheme (Lilliput, 2002).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Social & Economic History
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Food Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies