- Paperback: 290 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (21 Jun. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1514649977
- ISBN-13: 978-1514649978
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.7 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,950,600 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ireland Calls My Name Paperback – 21 Jun 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
In this accounting, the reader learns about the horrors inflicted upon living beings (here, the Irish), during darker days, when the human slave trade, openly prospered.
The characters were alive in my mind's eye and as the plot unfolded, I found myself unwilling to put the book down. Life however, gives you no choice but to participate. Now, having said that, I found that I would hurry back to reading, 'Ireland Calls My Name', with that urgency you experience, when enjoying a good book.
I'm very much looking forward to Ryter Rong's next publication.
Great job Ryter, I loved the book , worth the wait!!!!