Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

Size: 35/36 EU|Colour: Argent (20320)|Change
Price:£7.50 - £16.99

on 28 June 2013
Having 4 years previously bought a pewter pair of ipanemas that are still going strong to this day! I decided to treat myself to a new gold pair , they were delivered very quickly and were exactly as I expected . I'm sure these will last me many years aswell . Very very comfy flip flops .
on 19 June 2016
Lovely comfortable flip flops, I already have a pair in White and have now ordered a black pair, have to say this style is the most comfy flip flops I have. Did find that I had to order a size bigger tho to fit.
on 17 May 2014
Own fault, maybe should have got size 7....but they're lovely...not toooooo small.....and....arrived today..17th...Wonderful...would buy from these people again! Especially since I kind if know where they are, when I lived in England ..we were in W.Cheshunt. Probably past their trading estate more than once!
on 1 November 2015
These are brilliant and exactly as described. Really pleased with the Ipanema. One major advantage they do not make any noise when walking on wooden floors as cheap flip flops do.
on 12 October 2015
Not quite as good quality as my old pair, which had thicker soles and straps, but still better than the opposition.
on 7 November 2014
Bought Ipanema from a store before and a 7 has been perfect. These feel more like a 6.5
on 17 August 2014
Love these flip flops. Had them in purple a few years ago. X
on 27 August 2014
Very comfortable. Just what I need for my holiday in Ibiza
on 20 June 2016
Great everyday wear very comfortable
on 7 October 2013
Nice silver colour. Comfortable. Suited holiday clothes. I am a fan of fit flops and their comfort level. These weren't as comfortable, but looked good.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling