Customer reviews

Size: 4 UK|Colour: Navy|Change

on 14 January 2015
My last pair lasted for five years! And that was wearing them virtually every day at home. The only reason I needed a new pair was that my new puppy chewed one up! I am very pleased to have another pair the same and expect the same longevity from these!
on 29 June 2014
I normally buy cheap flop flops but decided to treat myself and was not disappointed. These are the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn, & feel great quality as soon as you put them on. I'm so pleased with them. They are small in sizing, which I discovered from other reviews, so I also recommend you go up a size (I am a 6 normally and the 7 is just right). Worth paying the extra!
on 10 April 2015
Always comfortable. Usually have them with the band across as well but feel fine. Good colour.
on 18 October 2014
Most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned and they look great too!
on 2 June 2014
Got next size up as they are slightly small but a lovely flip flop and very flexible. Recommend to buy but get next size up.
on 14 July 2014
great fit
on 1 August 2014
the flip flops fitted lovely, colour was really great .would tell my freinds about them was really pleased.
on 2 November 2014