Iomega 35166 TV with Boxee - EU/UK
Browse our TV Buying Guide.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Take your favourite Internet shows/movies to the widescreen: Watch live video or stream movies on demand. Surf the Web. Settle on for a slideshow of your latest vacation photos. All on the biggest TV in your house
- It's the only technology of its kind: Iomega TV also serves as back up storage with advanced network capabilities- this means you can save, manage and share all your files, videos and photos over your home network. Plus, you can access your information anytime, anywhere via Iomega Personal Cloud.
- Watch what you want- when you want: Get thousands of TV show episodes from local TV sites available on Internet in your country
- Share with your friends: On Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and all your favourite social media sites. Iomega TV can automatically deliver recommendations from your friends directly to your TV- and let you share your favourites with them too.
- No Fees. Ever: There's no recurring fee to use Iomega TV. Get instant access to all the entertainment the web has to offer, forever. No rules. No Contracts. No kidding.
Customers also shopped for
Technical Specifications: Connection: 2x USB 2.0 , HDMI 1.3 , Composite video and audio R/L, Optical S/PDIF-output · Playback formats: Video: AVI, ASF, .MPEG, ISO, VOB, IFO, MP4, MOV, XViD, M4V, WMV, FLV, MKV, TS, M2Ts, TS, MTS, TP, TRP, Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AC3, DTS, FLAC, Foto: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG
Description: Iomega Tv Media Player With Box
Experience Internet TV
Introducing the Iomega TV with Boxee. It takes everything you love about the Internet – TV shows, movies, music and more – and puts it directly on your HDTV.
- Boxee software
- Full web access
- 1080p HD
- Iomega Personal Cloud
- DLNA and DTS Certified
- Intel Inside®
- Adobe Flash Player support
- Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- QWERTY Dual-sided remote included
- Advanced network management capability
- Watch what you want – when you want. Get thousands of TV shows and movies directly from Internet. You can browse, search, select and enjoy – all you need is an Internet connection. The Iomega TV with Boxee does the rest.
- Share with your friends on Facebook. Or Twitter, Flickr, and a bunch of other social media sites. Iomega TV with Boxee can automatically deliver recommendations from your friends directly to your TV – and it lets you share your favorites with them too. Plus, you can upload anything that you have stored on your network – movies, photos, you name it.
- Effortless navigation. Iomega TV with Boxee makes it so simple to search for a show and watch it. All it takes is a click of the remote. Some people call this a “revolutionary userinterface.” We just call it easy.
- No fees. Ever. There’s no recurring fee to use the Iomega TV. Get instant access to all the entertainment the web has to offer, forever. No rules. No contracts. No kidding.
- Extend reach of movies with Iomega Personal Cloud. Share movies with your Iomega Friends and access their own library*. Access your library from anywhere in the world. (*Limited to Iomega Personal Cloud enabled devices.)
- The Iomega QWERTY remote is ideal for Internet access and interaction with Iomega TV. It provides easy and fast text entry. And with its sleek and stylish 2-in-1 design, it means less clutter on your coffee table.
A huge movie library – right at your fingertips:
It’s easy to browse, search, and filter thousands of movies PLUS constantly evolving local TV content.
Media Formats :
- AVI (DivX3/4/5/6, MPEG4XVID, MPEG4 AVC (H.264), VC-1)
- ASF (MPEG4, VC-1, WMV9)
- .dat/.mpeg/.mpg (MPEG1/2)
- .iso (MPEG1/2)
- .vob (MPEG1/2)
- .ifo (supports DVD menus)
- .mp4, .mov, .xvid, .m4v (DivX 3/4/5/6, MPEG4 SP/ASP(XVID), MPEG4 AVC (H.264), AVS)
- WMV (MPEG4, VC-1, WMV9)
- .FLV (MPEG AVC (H.264))
- .MKV (MPEG 1/2/4, MPEG4 AVC (H.264), DivX
- .ts/m2ts/mts/tp/trp (MPEG1/2/4, MPEG4. AVC (H.264), VC-1, AVS)
Subtitles: SRT, SSA, SUB, SMI
Music: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AC3, DTS, FLAC, DTS, FLAC, APE, Dolby Digital Plus
Photo: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG
Iomega Personal Cloud
Iomega’s Personal Cloud is the ultimate solution for protecting your data and having access to it from anywhere in the world, as it simply connects the entire contents of your home network over the Internet as if you were sitting at home. Useful for work and leisure, it gives you the ability to access files and information remotely over the Internet. Once the system is setup there is almost no maintenance. And because you own all of the hardware and software, you never have to worry about monthly subscription charges.
- Iomega® TV with Boxee
- QWERTY Dual-sided Remote
- HDMI cable
- Power cable
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Solutions CD
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend this product if you have local media and you would like to have a graphical representation of all your media such as film summaries and tv series with cover art
Iomega has discontinued the Iomega TV: there will be no firmware updates. No bugs will be fixed or improvements made.
The Boxee team appear to have completely abandoned Boxee. They no longer answer help requests and the forums are closed, possibly pending complete removal. This makes getting help for Boxee issues and bugs incredibly difficult, and there will be no updates. Nothing new, ever.
The Iomega TV uses its own version of Boxee software, and it is not possible to install a different version or different software. If something doesn't work like it should or how you want it to, too bad. Some prominent features no longer work.
Another review said that you still need a tv licence for iPlayer and 4od. This is misleading because these services are not allowed on this device. You just can't use them. At all. And Netflix? Nope.
There are many things that either don't work now or never did, and they will never be fixed. Don't do it. There are better options.