- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Invivo Organic Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough Wine 2013 75 cl (Case of 3)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% organic and left on the lees for little longer, this is minerally style of Sauvignon Blanc with a creamy backbone
- Organic wine should demonstrate how wonderful a wine can be when nature takes over. This wine is richer than most Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs and a lovely minerally finish. Winner of a silver medal from Decanter magazine
- Ideal with seafood and chicken
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Set up by 2 schoolfriends, Invivo is a premium New Zealand winery, producing wines blended from small parcels from unique vineyards, using Sustainable viticultural practices.