Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 September 2014
I loved it, thought it was a great stand alone thriller by James Patterson & David Ellis. I enjoyed the twist in the story near the end. Enjoyed the chemistry between the characters Emmy and Books. I actually would love it, if they wrote a sequel to see how their relationship progress.
on 3 August 2016
Patterson never fails to impress with his research when writing and that us certainly true with this book. Not for the squeamish though as many details are toe curling!!
I never saw the twist in the tail coming though I have to admit.
on 29 September 2014
James Patterson & David Ellis wrote a good book here, and I enjoyed it enough to give it a 4 star rating. The ending was very predictable and easy to guess though. I really like short chapters though, and this is a trademark of JP
on 11 March 2017
Couldn't guess throughout the book who done it!! excellent read....well written.. just loved it..couldn't put the book down. Hope to find another just as good.
on 17 March 2017
As always James Patterson has you hanging on until the very end, suspense after suspense. Loved every minute of this book. Give me more mr Patterson. !!!
on 8 June 2017
Great read kept you wondering if they would ever catch him but a great twist at the end would definitely recommend to anybody
on 15 June 2017
Kept us going on a very long car journey. Great story and usual Patterson twists.
on 21 September 2017
Usual James Paterson high standard. An easy read with a good plot.
on 12 September 2016
Really good story witn many different twists and turns , althoug h I thought I got it but was wrong
on 9 April 2017
Took a while to get going with this book but it definitely got better the further on you read.Clever plot.