on 6 March 2017
I really enjoyed this story.The author Mary had me gripped from the first part of her poverty stricken life growing up
on 17 May 2017
This book made me think back to my own childhood, we didn't have much but I can never remember not being loved, that must have been in tolerable. How grateful am I to my mum and dad.
on 19 July 2017
Interesting read but terribly sad its not surprising some children are so disturbed and their behaviour is so unpredictable when they become adults due the to the horrific childhood they've had.
on 24 February 2017
A very sad but. This is what happens in this world. It was a good read.
on 26 March 2017
Great story from child to adult tough life of a young girl but staying focused got her her dream in the end great read
on 26 June 2017
Brilliant book! Both heartbreaker and disbelief that this could happen to a little girl. Loved the ending also couldn't put it down.
on 16 March 2017
Terrible tale.
What a strong lady after all you endured,similarities to my life,hard but in the end same outcome happiness and price you over came and showed everyone I've done it.
on 6 June 2017
Good Reading
on 17 July 2017
The open ness of the author made this a compelling read. Thank you. It was leading to know you found contentment in the end