- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
Invicta Men's 48mm Black Polyurethane Band Steel Case S. Sapphire Quartz Chronograph Watch 1453
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Tracking time by increment is easy with Chronograph feature. Cooking, games or Space exploration - this stopwatch does it all for you
- Japanese quartz movement with analog chronograph display and synthetic sapphire dial window
- Date calendar, Night Light
- Black polyurethane band and stainless steel case with black dial
- Water resistant to 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet : suitable for snorkeling as well as swimming but not diving
|Dial Window Material Type||Synthetic Sapphire|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||48 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||15 millimetres|
|Band Length||Men's Standard|
|Band Width||23 millimetres|
|Bezel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Night Light|
|Water Pressure Resistance||10 bar|
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Invicta is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago in 1837 in Chiasso, Switzerland, with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, Invicta holds true to this objective today. Originally crafting mechanical and automatic timepieces, Invicta, like most brands of the time all but disappeared during the quartz movement in the 1970's. After being re-established in the early 1990's, the forward thinking energy of The Invicta Watch Group continues its brazen journey. In 2000 we focused on designing a perfectly fitting, oversized timepiece. This focus delivered the professional dive watch, the Ocean Ghost, and the iconic Lupah collection. The brand has now grown to encompass over 30 diverse collections. Invicta has set a timing precedent as masters of case complications. We have taken the meticulous art of case construction to new levels. The expertise and execution in design and case construction is intrinsic to our innovative reputation and style.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I had to return the watch due to humidity build up on the inisde. Quite dissappointed, I have always used Invicta products, in that same line EXCELLENT service from Amazon who did a refund on the item. I still feel its an unsual situation for an Invicta.
I keep the 4 star rating because I do believe in the product, and both the warranty from invicta and the promt service from amazon made it a great buy