on 24 December 2014
this watch looks good, its a nice size and weight and looks to be well made, the screw down winders are also a good feature
I would say it is definitely worth the price I paid for it. Overall I am very satisfied with this watch and it is a good addition to my collection
on 30 December 2014
Bought this watch for my hubby who is a watch anorak. Very pleased with product looks fab and quite heavy. This watch could easily compete with the upper end Tags and Breitlings. Looks very expensive for a fraction of price. Would highly recommend. The blue face looks amazing.
on 30 September 2015
This is my first Invicta and I decided to get one on the basis of previous reviews. This watch has a great quality and solid feel about it and exudes the air of a very expensive watch. All the hands line up properly too. It does look like a Rolex Daytona except that this has a date window. The gold plating is excellent and contrasts well with the blue dial. The Invicta engraving on the side of the case is a classy touch. A colleague at work has a bi-metal TAG Heuer Aquaracer and this is every bit as high quality, except I paid less than 10% of what he paid for his. My next watch may well be another Invicta.
on 2 October 2015
I bought this for my husband's birthday... It arrived in good time, however I was disappointed with the colour of the watch face as it is a vibrant blue in the picture which may show up on a bright sunny day but indoors it looked black. It was the lovely blue colour that made me buy it. That said it works well, keeps good time and still looks nice and my husband is happy with it so good enough.
on 27 July 2017
I COLLECT WATCHES I NOW HAVE FIVE,I WAS LOOKING FOR A DRESS WATCH A BIT OF BLING BUT NOT IN YOUR FACE.THIS SUITS THE BILL.REALLY STYLISH LOOKS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN IT WAS, I GOT A GOOD DEAL ON PRIME DAY £80.JUST GOT TO GET USED TO CLASP,I AM USED TO ARMANI WOULD REWHERE YOU JUST PUSH FROM THE SIDES.WOULD RECCOMEND
on 21 July 2012
it really is a great watch , I have Rolex , Omega, and they are good but wwhen you have a fault ie Omega Date sticking they need £100 to fix ? and this
new Invicta cost less that the repair on my Omega . Great Value !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 14 March 2016
Brilliant watch.
I finally decided to get myself a decent watch for dress/special occasions and after some searching settled on this Invicta. Boy was I not disappointed, especially for the price. The watch arrived very quickly, well packaged and after removing a link from each side it fits beautifully and looks great. Everyone who's seen it loves it.
Now I just need to figure out how to work the little dials lol. But even then I absolutely love it
on 9 February 2016
This watch is not a chronograph. The main second hand is a sweep hand and cannot be used for the stopwatch. This makes the Tachymeter markings on the bezel useless. The sub dial seconds have no graduations. The feel on the watch is very good and its decoration very pleasing. Overall very good bling, but not a stopwatch.
on 22 September 2016
Good looking watch for the money well worth every penny just hope it keeps time as well as my Rolex Every thing works and easy to set up
on 4 February 2016
Nice watch a little small in size but its ok and I like it, what I dont like is it on the website it was stated that it is Swiss movement when in actual fact as printed on the watch itself its Japan movement.