on 20 August 2016
Indulging in the only male 'jewellery' I wear, I was going to buy a practical but high visibility watch that caught my eye in terms of looks. There are many on the market but the blue face and very clear dial detail on this Invicta watch proved irresistible to me. The chronometer feature is great, but I realise I will rarely use it, the 'lefty' aspect of the dial adjusters and controls works very well for me , considering I am a right handed man. The contrast between the comfortable brown leather strap and the gold watch body, plus the royal blue dial seems to work beautifully in terms of aesthetics but this is a personal thing, I just love it. I manage to get some discount which sealed the bargain for me, as it is true that you can get the same time function from a three pounds plastic watch... and my phone has more chronometer and timing functions... but this was a small affordable indulgence. Recommended !
on 14 June 2013
Fantastic watch do'nt need to wear my glasses to read the time, it's a nice piece of equipment it looks good on the wrist,seems well made looking at another the 8040N so watch this space.
on 12 May 2015
It's early days yet as I've only had the watch for a week, but I have to say that I am completely satisfied so far. It's timekeeping is excellent and I love the look of it. It is large as others have said, but that is exactly what I wanted. The large face and numerals combined with the colour contrast of the dial makes this the first watch I've had that I can read the time without my glasses.
on 19 March 2016
A good quality watch at a good price, I am very pleased with it
on 1 August 2017
Amazing, great quality and very stylish. If you are a watch lover I do recommend this one!
review image
on 26 April 2017
Beautiful watch .. I have a few different styles .... and never had any problems what so ever
Now looking for number 5 Invicta watch !!
review image
on 21 March 2016
Excellent quality outstanding price. What more could you ask for :)
on 27 May 2016
Good looking watch ...can tell the time without lifting my arm which is just as well because it is heavy !!!
on 3 May 2017
Love it. Beautifully crafted timepiece.
on 13 December 2015
Superb watch easy to read face and with winders on left it's actually better on the left wrist as the winder doesn't dig into your hand as normal watches do