Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 22 May 2012
First off, the pictures do faithfully reflect the actual appearance of the watch.

A few points (not bad ones) that are not obvious from Amazons product description:
1. The adjustment and chronograph buttons are of the screw-down "submarine-hatch" type, and the chronograph buttons are locked when they are screwed down.
2. The layout of the stopwatch display is slightly different from some other watches in that the large second hand is NOT the stopwatch; elapsed seconds are recorded in the lower small dial.
3. Whilst Amazons product description states Water Resistant Depth 50M, this is marked on the dial and back as 200M (Invictas website also states 200M)

The enclosed manual was a lot easier to decipher than most manuals from other manufacturers. (compared with Citizen and Seaiko manuals, it is a masterpice of clarity!)
on 10 July 2012
The positives from the other reviews generally holds true.

However, the one I got, which was obviously a brand new one straight from factory according to way it was packaged, had two problems.

Firstly, the second hand did not align up properly, mostly being between the seconds marks as if it was misaligned as well as not properly fitted.

Secondly, which is more worrying, was the dust particles on some of the date numbers. That made me wonder how many more dust particles there might be inside the watch.

If you get one that aligns up properly and has no dust in it then at £65 it's a bargain worth considering. At the stated original RRP of £325 there are far better options.

I chose to return it to Amazon for a refund.
on 8 June 2012
I have been looking at this watch for a while, I was put off by the US seller but became more interested when it was being sold in the UK, and even more interested when it came down in price and Amazon were doing the £15 off for Father's Day, I was hooked. I am very pleased with my purchase, it looks better in real life. It is a very solid watch and the strap adjustment was very straightforward. I have several similar watches, nothing too expensive, but this stands out from the crowd. It looks a quality watch, I don't believe the £321 price tag but it looks expensive without being tacky. The only thing I don't like is the magnified date, but that's not too bad. It is a big watch but not too big and you could comfortably wear it with a long sleeved shirt. I am too old for the big clocks on my wrist, this is perfect, just a bit chunky. Not sure on the time keeping, only just received it. I cannot recommend this watch enough. Buy it, you will not be disappointed.
on 14 June 2012
Good design and stylish. Very good buy, taking in consideration, price, quality and performance. The bracelet is robust, and the hands have a discrete look. A must definitely.
on 29 June 2012
I purchased this watch from an Invicta agent back in Jan for £125 +pp so Amazons RRP is rather inflated.
As for the watch, read the other reviews they hit the nail right on the head.
on 9 July 2012
I got the watch and it is a great watch. And it looks just like on the picture. However there are some problems with the lock. My lock has broken several times already and I have to go to a watch store and have them make it. So I have to buy a new lock.. That's a bit sad I think...
on 5 August 2012
worse watch I ever bought. Beware!! Quality is rubbish! The seconds hand fell off as soon as I received and tried to set the time. What an absolute joke from invicta. I don't know what invicta are thinking selling this rubish watches. But they won't go far if they keep like this. I had to send it back for a full refund and bought a rotary aquaspeed instead, swiss made, much better quality. Amazon was great as always dealing with the return.
on 14 September 2012
This watch was purchased for my husband. The watch faulted some 70 days after purchase, so sadly outside the returns policy cutoff. The seconds sweep hand developed a slippage so that the hand does not align to the seconds markings. When worn it does not align between the 45 seconds and subsequent 15 seconds markings. Inverted between the 15 and 45 seconds markings!

To have it repaired, payment in advance and to be returned to the manufacturers in the USA.

Written off to experience.

I would not recommend this watch.
on 22 January 2016
I have owned two of these watches. The first last a month before I returned it due to the second hand falling off. The second one lasted 12 - 18 months before it inexplicably started losing time and periodically stopping, even after a battery change. This seemed to rectify itself for a few months before starting again. Then again, it started working properly until a few days ago when the issues have resurfaced.

It looks good, it's easy to read the dial and it's comfortable to wear, but the reliability issues are completely unacceptable.

I don't expect a watch of this supposed quality to only last three and a half years.
on 26 December 2012
It's great looking watch it feels heavy but it feels very posh
Only one thing I don't like about this watch
Is big invicta writing on side