on 18 September 2013
This chunky, good sized automatic watch looks good, with nice detailing on the face, which you do not see in the photograph. The bezel is a pleasant shade of blue a bit darker than the photograph. For an automatic the time accuracy is very good presumably due to the Seiko movement. At well under a £100 it represents great value, particularly when you think you will not need to pay out for batteries. It looks as if it costs much more. I had to take a couple of links out of the strap but that is easy.
on 7 November 2013
This watch is really nice. Very much looking forward to giving this as a x-mas present, even though i would now much more prefer to keep it for myself :)
on 18 September 2013
I bought this watch for my husband who liked it online at a glance. When it was delivered I was amazed by how heavy it was, but in a good quality way. I thought it was a little bit blingy for my husband as normally he likes VERY plain watched, but he LOVES this watch! I'm keeping an eye out for a bargain from Invicta for myself now!
on 6 September 2013
Saw invicta watches on a royal Caribbean cruise recently. Came across this watch on amazon. Great value. Have tried it for a week. Keeping perfect time. Good purchase.
on 19 October 2013
A but like my Ocean Ghost. A little bling, but in a nice way. Very nice movement (worth more than I paid for the watch). The blue accents look very good. Very pleased.
on 14 February 2014
I am extremely pleased with this watch. The build quality is superb and certainly as good as some of the watches I have paid many times the price for. The automatic movement has proved to be accurate both on the wrist and in my watch winder. If you are looking for a quality watch at a very affordable price this is certainly worth considering. Highly recommended.
on 26 February 2014
this watch is a quality item looks great works brilliant total water prove will never need a battery I love this watch the blue is slightly darker then picture shows. but if you are a well built man this would look great on your wrist. Great price as a present for the man in your life
on 31 December 2013
This watch was an absolute steal. A 24 jewel automatic watch, water resistant to 300m/1000ft for less than £ 60. I would recommend that every watch lover get an Invicta to see the quality and value for money they offer.
on 14 August 2014
Watch is good quality. Bracelet was easy to shorten. i used a large panel pin, and small hammer.
Internet search provides good information on removing links to fit.
First class delivery service.
on 16 September 2013
It's a nice divers watch. It fits well on my hand and looks nice. I'm very fond of the blue bazel and crown. 300m water resistant and japanese automatic mechanism 24 jewels and it comes in an average quality box exactly as shown in the pictures.
Things i don't like is that it comes with a mineral glass and the poor luminocity.
It costed 89,73 euros, delivery included, making it a very good value for money.
But i don't really believe that this watch costs over 500 pounds. With that kind of money you can definetely buy a far better watch.