on 11 July 2013
I own a number of watches my pride up to now is a limited edition Breitling Bentley but I have to say that this watch really holds its own.
The 'in hand feel' isn't that of an 8K watch but is also isn't that of a sub £100 watch either. I have had it 4 days so this might be a little premature , however the watch is a good size an the attention to detail is impressive , The face is clear and all the number studs a perfect with good placement . the date optic isn't that of the Rolex but it is positioned well over the date and is clear enough.
there are some errors / omissions that do give the price point away there is no rubber 'O' ring on the screw for the winder crown the bezel around the face moves with a 'click' instead of a smooth glide and the most obvious but in my view an improvement is that the adjustable links are not held in place with screws but rods ..... my Breitling require regular screw tightening in the first 6 - 8 weeks and I did almost loose a link . So a give away sign of quality but in one sense an improvement.

To sum up , the watch looks and feels great it sits well on my wrist and I have large wrist however I had to remove two links so it will fit all I am sure. The second hand is almost a perfect sweep and the time keeping over the last few days has been spot on it agreed with 'Big Ben' for the last three six O'clock chimes !

its not a 4K + Yacht master 1 no one said it was but it punches and delivers a watch and a performance thus far well above the current price point .

PS
trust me while you will weep when your 5 year old gets it and hits it with a hammer , you wont weep as much as you would if this was a 4K Swiss master piece .
on 8 January 2014
This is a very nice looking watch at a good price. It is a long time since I had a "proper" watch, with mechanics in it instead of a battery so I decided to treat myself. This was a good buy at the price and so far it seems to be solid and accurately made. I find it hard to believe it was ever sold at the full advertised price though. For 600 quid I would want it to be a proper gold watch not stainless steel. Well that might just be me as I don't keep track of the prices of things like this.
As usual Amazon ask you to write a review before you have had it for more than five minutes, so suffice to say it seems accurate so far and makes a nice dress watch, while still being robust enough for daily wear. I am happy with my purchase.
The one thing I do find strange is that the watch is sold on Amazon UK, but you are only offered an extended 5 year guarantee fron Invicta if you live in the States?
I think there should be a way for UK buyers to be able to get the same guarantee through Amazon, as they are the local distributors.
Something which Amazon should think about and clarify for the near future!
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2015
This is a review of Invicta 12837 in stainless steel with rose gold bezel and inscribed white face, hands matching the bezel.
I was quite puzzled by the description on Amazon and all the reviews from both sides of the pond. Just how big is this watch? What is its target market? Is it a Pro Diver or a Grand Diver? So my purchase was inspired by curiosity!
I see one chap found it gaudy and sent it back. Not bloke-ish enough. I can see his point.
So what is it? Well for once the dimensions on Amazon are correct. Case diameter 43 mm excluding crown. So midway between 40 mm Pro Diver and 47 mm Grand Diver. But water resistance same as Grand Diver. Dial does not state which version this is. Equipped as usual nowadays with the superb Seiko NH35A 24 jewel hacking movement keeping excellent time out of the box.
I do not see this as a men's Pro Diver. I see it as a women's Grand Diver. A very very pretty watch.
So shall I be sending it back? Not ruddy likely.
Like others I love rose gold even though all it is is a gold alloy with lots of copper. Another reviewer has said this is more gold than rose. I disagree. My eyes tell me this is seriously pink in colour. Delightful.
I hope my comments provide some clarity on what you are buying if you decide to do so.
If the colour is not for you there are versions with gold bezel and stainless steel bezel. The steel version has black hands and so is easy to read and will, I suspect, appeal to many for whom the weight and dimensions of a Grand Diver are a bit OTT.
on 17 May 2013
I bought this Invicta watch because I wanted a watch with automatic wind and it looked smart. The watchface is clear and easily readable. I was a bit concerned that the white face might might make it difficult to read I needn't have worried.
I am very pleased with it and in my opinion it is well worth the £99 I paid.

Cons
I need to remove a couple of links because the watchband is too big for my wrist.
But, this took me about 10 minutes using a watchtool set bought from Amazon
I have to say that it is very easy to adjust the watchband
on 11 April 2015
Anything with Rose Gold on it only enhance the charm and looks of a perfect watch.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2014
Looks more expensive... Looks like a Rolex... but for very less money....
on 7 December 2014
Watch looked very cheap and gaudy hence return
on 27 July 2015
topkvalitet
on 5 September 2015
loved it
on 19 November 2013
You were 100% responded shipped this item as I have collect it in very good condition as I have expected but their was not guaranty form as it required for expensive item if you can send it to me please I'll appreciated.
My concern is for you to keep your honestest for all customer.
Your Sincerely