- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Intuitive Way: A Guide to Living from Inner Wisdom Paperback – 1 Dec 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
It demonstrates practical applications from speeding decision making to expanding personal growth and makes you aware about the following benefits of active intuition: A positive life enhancing attitude: More synchronicity and good luck: Greater efficiency with less effort: Attention to detail while seeing the big picture: Increased creativity and imagination: Confidence in your own insights: Understanding your soul's purpose.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The benefits of active intuition (on page xxiii): Vital information is giving on some of the benefits of an active intuition such as exciting ones such as your creativity and imagination are going to increase. She also mentions how intuition helps with experiencing more grace, synchronicity, miracles, and good luck. I am told frequently in my life how lucky I am, and reading about the link between intuition and good luck in the book was a healing discovery. I say this because it made me even more aware of the mechanics behind how intuition and good luck is available to people from all walks of life.
2) Keep a Journal (page xxxiv): Exciting details are given on why it is good to keep an intuition diary, and suggestions on how to begin such an exploratory diary.
3) How Intuition Comes In (page 12): There are very vivid details given on the channels that your personal intuition makes its way to you. The exercise that goes along with it makes me think in a more expansive way on how I receive my messages, and helps me understand why I love music.
4) How Information Emerges (page 113): There is information listed on how information is processed through your brain, and ways to maximize this advantage when increasing intuition.
5) Harnessing Dreams and Imagination (pg. 123): Penney gives compelling reasons on why it is important to trust the power of your imagination. I like the story that she used to illustrate this with the musical dreams that one of her clients had. This resonated with me because my awareness spontaneously opened up on paying more attention to the musical dreams that I frequently have.
6) Obtaining Superconscious Guidance (page 149): There is writing on how to go within yourself for answers. The interesting and helpful information on how to improve your self-guidance is very empowering. She generously shares gems such as gleaning wisdom from dreams and working with your "spiritual council".
7) Applying Intuition in Everyday Life (page 169): There is some unique writings included on intuitive life skills involving matters such as how to achieve congruent communication.
8) The Ethics of Intuition (page 208): I found this extremely insightful and helpful that this section was put in there because the principles shared are ones that only bring harmony such as the example of the principle where she emphasizes to always ask permission to help others or to look into their private lives. There are other good principles that Penney also lists that must be honored in following the ethics of intuition.
I also am glad that Penney shared some common scenarios that can happen the moment that you set your intention to increase your intuition. The information contained in "The Intuitive Way" is very soul-nourishing book because it gives information on how to access and increase your intuition as well increasing your ability to believe in the answers that come from within your spirit. Overall, "The Intuitive Way" is a joyful book to get for anyone who intends to increase their intuition.
If you just read through it in a couple of days and then put it on your bookshelf when you are done,then you won't get much benefit out of reading it.
It's a book that needs to be applied,and not just read.
A book worth buying for the bookshelf,because it would be worth re-reading periodically.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews