- Hardcover: 864 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 3rd ed. edition (25 Nov. 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047180553X
- ISBN-13: 978-0471805533
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 3 x 25.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 232,778 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Introductory Nuclear Physics Hardcover – 25 Nov 1987
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's not worth £180 which is what Amazon are currently charging...Published 20 months ago by Ph-Tea
I bought this for my clever daughter to help her with her Physics degree. She found it useful in her studies.Published on 24 Aug. 2013 by Cathy
Just as advertised, very good value for money. The content of the book its self outstanding. If your unsure about which nuclear textbook to buy, the answers Krane otherwise known... Read morePublished on 8 April 2013 by Rupe
Great book, well structured for the student.
Came to me in good condition too.
Its a good keeper for covering not just one module but more.