An Introduction To Using GIS In Marine Biology: Supplementary Workbook Four: Investigating Home Ranges Of Individual Animals (Psls) Paperback – 10 Feb 2014
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Colin D. MacLeod has twenty years experience as a marine biologist working with whales and dolphins, seabirds and squid. He has also spent over a decade working with geographic information systems (GIS) and teaching marine biologists and ecologists how to use it in their research.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Cartography, Geodesy & Geographic Information Systems