Introduction to the Theory of Statistics Paperback – 1 Jun 1974
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
ALEXANDER M. MOOD
professor of Administration and
Director of public policy Research Organization
University of California,Irvine
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This must be the first book for anyone who wants to take on probability and statistics seriously.
The type setting is fine considered the fact it is quite old. I wish there would be a new edition just to make sure that this book we be available for all how want to learn from it.
There are many book available on this topic (mathematical statistics) however this one is especially well suited as a first book. Many other book are way more demanding and or explain the concepts to a lesser degreen than a beginner may need.
In my opinion this is really a great book that makes joy reading. Great job!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Statistics & Probability