An Introduction to Systemic Therapy with Individuals: A Social Constructionist Approach (Basic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy) Paperback – 1 Mar 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
FRAN HEDGES is head of the student counselling service at Roehampton, University of Surrey, UK, and formerly Director at Kensington Consultation Centre (now KCC International), where she set up and taught on the Diploma in Individual Systemic Counselling and Psychotherapy.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic book. Clearly written with links to practice. If you want a good introductory text to help you understand the theory and practice of systemic therapy then I would buy... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Carole
I would recommend this book, if you are beginning to study systemic therapy, or even if you just want to learn more about these type of ideas. Read morePublished on 13 Dec. 2012 by DeCatalyst
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z