- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
An Introduction to the Study of Paul (Approaches to Biblical Studies): 12 (T&T Clark Approaches to Biblical Studies) Paperback – 18 May 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"the book is fully referenced and well indexed" "He also manages to combine the virtues of the book with the further ones of putting matters across in a readable fashion...and in a manner which encourages you to read Paul" Journal for the study of the New Testament, 30 May 2008--Sanford Lakoff
About the Author
David G. Horrell is Lecturer in New Testament Studies in the Department of Theology at the University of Exeter and has taught Paul for nearly fifteen years. He is the author of The Social Ethos of the Corinthian Correspondence.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend it to all who want to study the works of this key figure in early Christianity whose writings still influence and guide us today.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?