- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1336 KB
- Print Length: 88 pages
- Publisher: Stephen Haunts Ltd (5 Oct. 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0767HNMQ7
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#202,211 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #28 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Agile Programming
- #51 in Kindle Store > Books > Computing > Business > Project Management
- #98 in Kindle Store > Books > Computing > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Information Technology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.99|
Save £5.00 (63%)
A Gentle Introduction to Agile Software Development (Agile, Agile Coaching, Agile Software Development, Agile Project Management, Scrum, Scrum Product Owner, XP, Lean, Lean Software) Kindle Edition
|Length: 88 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £3.47 after you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to A Gentle Introduction to Agile Software Development (Agile, Agile Coaching, Agile Software Development, Agile Project Management, Scrum, Scrum Product Owner, XP, Lean, Lean Software)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It starts with what waterfall software development is, a brief history and the advantages and disadvantages of this process. It then goes on to outline the history of agile software development, misconceptions, advantages and disadvantages. The main focus of this section is on Scrum and XP.
Useful for those wanting an introduction to these principles (as advertised on the cover) but also a handy recap/review for those who have been working in these styles for a while. A light, speedy and informative read.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?