- Paperback: 114 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (18 Jun. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1482678136
- ISBN-13: 978-1482678130
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 0.7 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,508,197 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Introduction to Software Defined Networking - OpenFlow & VxLAN Paperback – 18 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Having said all that, I'm willing to give the author a couple of stars because if you want to read a poorly edited summary of the standards documents, this is your only option at this point.
I returned it forthwith.