- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning EMEA; 2 edition (24 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1408075059
- ISBN-13: 978-1408075050
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 0.6 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,181,398 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Introduction to Sociology for Health Carers Paperback – 24 May 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Mark Walsh is an Open University social science tutor, freelance writer and mental health nurse.
David Tait is a Lecturer at the School of Nursing, Midwifery & Social Care, Edinburgh Napier.