Introduction to Quantitative Genetics Paperback – 5 Dec 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
The lastest edition of this classic text continues to provide the basis for understanding the genetic principles behind quantitative differences in phenotypes and how they apply to animal and plant improvement and evolution. It extends these concepts to the segregation of genes that cause genetic variation in quantitative traits. Key techniques and methods are also covered.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Try to get a second-hand copy to offset the price burden, or go to the library... but don't be put off if you can't.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Coverage of next-generation sequencing and even array-based genotyping in large panels of humans is pretty sorely lacking. Human genotype data is pushing into the millions of subjects, yet discussion of heritability and related topics in this book hasn't been modernized.
Overall a tome of titanic importance to quantitative geneticists, but needs updating both in content and in language.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Biomedical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Genetics