An Introduction to Practical Laboratory Optics Hardcover – 25 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'James writes so well and includes so many personal and historical lessons learned that I had difficulty putting this book down … It is perfect for a pre-job-interview review of hands-on optics. When you get to the last page you will still be hungry for more, which makes the three appendices even more welcome. [The book] is excellent and the best one I have reviewed this decade.' George Fischer, Optics and Photonics News
Aimed at students taking practical laboratory courses in experimental optics, this book helps readers to understand the components within optical instruments. Topics covered range from the operation of lenses and mirrors to the laws which govern the design, layout and working of optical instruments.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Applied Optics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Light, Optics & Laser
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics