An Introduction to Population Genetics: Theory and Applications Hardcover – 19 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This new book presents both classical and modern population genetics theory and features numerous applications of theory with the mathematical background is provided in the appendices
About the Author
Rasmus Nielsen, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
Montgomery Slatkin, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Chapter order is also quite strange. Selection is not presented until halfway through the book. I learned more by reading "A primer of population biology" by Wilson and Bossert, that book was written in the '70s!
End of chapter exercises are not consistent with material discussed in chapter.
Content is good.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Evolution
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Genetics