- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 13034 KB
- Publisher: Cook's Books; 2 edition (1 Jan. 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004I6D6BM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Customer reviews: 5 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,446,813 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A 2017 Introduction to Parallel Programming with OpenMP, PThreads and MPI (Cook's Books Book 6) Kindle Edition
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star 52% (52%)||52%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 21% (21%)||21%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 27% (27%)||27%|
Top international reviews
The text is quite clear and the price is unbeatable for this kind of content. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to learn more about parallel programming..
This book is a good start to multi-threading.
He helps to explain and implement a tough concept.