- Paperback: 1088 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 9 edition (1 May 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071267670
- ISBN-13: 978-0071267670
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 3.8 x 25.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,054,867 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Introduction to Operations Research Paperback – 1 May 2009
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Professor emeritus of operations research at Stanford University. Dr. Hillier is especially known for his classic, award-winning text, Introduction to Operations Research, co-authored with the late Gerald J. Lieberman, which has been translated into well over a dozen languages and is currently in its 8th edition.
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend this book wholeheartedly, without any reservation whatsoever!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was happy to revived the book quickly.
I order the book because I had to used it in a introduction course. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Operational Research
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Computer Aided Manufacture
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering