An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry Paperback – 22 Jan 2009
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
It is by far the best book on the market for medicinal chemistry and drug discovery. (Professor Steven Bull, University of Bath)
Summarizes the chemistry of medicinal agents in a manner that easily facilitates understanding of the core principles in the context of pharmacological drug action and clinical therapeutics. (Professor John Marriott, University of Birmingham) --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Graham Patrick is a lecturer in Organic Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry at the University of the West of Scotland, Paisley. He is the author of four other undergraduate textbooks covering medicinal chemistry and organic chemistry.
Top customer reviews
However, if I should have one critisism - it certainly doesn't and wouldn't be able to cover everything.. Noticeably it lacks information on certain receptor groups. It also doesn't cover in depth possible chemistry mechanisms, which I believe enhances understanding.
Overall though this is a useful book!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Organic Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z