- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Introduction to Management Paperback – 10 Nov 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Introduction to Management (4th edition) is an ideal text for students studying management for the first time. Covering all of the functional areas of management, the new edition is updated to cover new developments in the field and includes new chapters on innovation, enterprise, risk management, ethics and responsibility.
Also available is a companion website with extra features to accompany the text, please take a look by clicking below -
About the Author
RICHARD PETTINGER is a Lecturer in Management at University College London, UK. He has written over 30 books on management, business and related areas. He has extensive management experience and is a consultant to a number of large and small organizations in all sectors.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category