- Hardcover: 584 pages
- Publisher: MIT Press; 2nd Revised edition edition (22 Jan. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 026201243X
- ISBN-13: 978-0262012430
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 2.4 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 540,537 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Introduction to Machine Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning) (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning Series) Hardcover – 22 Jan 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This volume offers a very accessible introduction to the field of machine learning. Ethem Alpaydin gives a comprehensive exposition of the kinds of modeling and prediction problems addressed by machine learning, as well as an overview of the most common families of paradigms, algorithms, and techniques in the field. The volume will be particularly useful to the newcomer eager to quickly get a grasp of the elements that compose this relatively new and rapidly evolving field." --Joaquin Quinonero-Candela, coeditor, Dataset Shift in Machine Learning
About the Author
Ethem Alpaydin is Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at Bogazici University, Istanbul.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education