An Introduction to Hadrian's Wall: One Hundred Questions About the Roman Wall Answered: Per Lineam Valli 1 Paperback – 6 Dec 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
M. C. Bishop is a freelance writer, publisher, and archaeologist who - amongst other things - walks, drives, cycles, flies, tweets, blogs, draws, and photographs Hadrian's Wall. His particular specialities are Roman arms and armour and the Roman site at Corbridge in Northumberland, but he confesses to being at his happiest when working on articles or books (writing, illustrating, editing, copy-editing, typesetting, proofreading, and indexing!).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Rome
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Period > Classical Greek & Roman
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Region
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early British & Roman Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Pre-500
- Books > History > World History > Pre-500
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Italy > Cities & Regions > Rome
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom